Experience the ultimate adrenalin rush and abseil 120ft from the roof of the famous Hogan Stand. The iconic grounds present a unique venue for the challenge!
Join us on Saturday 2nd September, as we abseil from Croke Park Stadium, the third highest stadium in Europe.
Every day, people with CHD face their own challenges with immense courage. Now, you can take on your own challenge to show your support for all of our members while raising funds for the vital support services we provide to people of all ages with CHD and their families.
Why not bring your friends and family along on the day to cheer you on!
- The minimum fundraising target for this event is €350
- You must be over the age of 18 to take part.
- If you are over the age of 65, you must seek the advice of your GP before taking part.
- Fitness is not very important but agility/mobility is very important as reaching the start of the abseil requires the descending of 3 short ladders and climbing over a barrier. If you have mobility issues, please let us know. If you have had recent surgery, are or could be pregnant or if you have back pain or other medical/mobility issues, you must seek your GP’s advice before partaking in this event.
- The weight limit is 120kg.
Register below, this will create a fundraising page for you to help you reach your target.