Have you GOT ideas to share with us….in 60 SECONDS OR MORE?
Here in Heart Children Ireland, we always welcome members’ thoughts about what we do and how we do it! We are extending an open invitation to you to ‘HAVE YOUR SAY TODAY’.
Have you an idea that you think might be useful for the organisation? Have you a comment to make about your experiences with Heart Children Ireland? Take part in one or both sections of this short project to tell us your views. Your contribution might be a 60 second e-mail or an option that involves more time. Whatever route you take, right now is the time to share!
How will it work?
Dr. Deirdre O’Neill, the clinical psychologist who provides the Heart Children Ireland Psychology Service, will gather members’ views on behalf of Heart Children Ireland. There are 2 parts. You are welcome to submit your views for Part 1 only or you are welcome to get involved in both parts.
PART 1 (Late March 2019) YOU CHOOSE WHAT TO TELL US – in as much / little detail as you wish
We are looking for all kinds of feedback – lengthy, brief, positive, negative or neutral. As a result, there are no set questions to answer in Part 1. Do you have a single comment, 1 new idea or a list of observations to pass on in an email? Younger members might like to draw a picture or write a letter.
To be involved in Part 1, simply contact Deirdre with your comments by telephone, email or post by Monday 3rd April, 2019.
It would be helpful if you could indicate:
- the county where you live
- whether you are an adult/adolescent/child with a cardiac condition or a family member
- the main cardiac condition you or the person you support is managing.
- if you wish to get involved in Part 2. If so, do provide clear contact details.
Whether you choose to remain anonymous or not, please ensure that your content is respectful.
PART 2 (Early April) YOU GIVE US YOUR VIEWS ON PARTICULAR TOPICS
For those who provide their contact details in order to be part of Part 2, Dr. O’Neill will make contact in early April. This part involves giving your views on broad topics which we are particularly keen to hear about from members. Dr. O’Neill will have the list of topics, and will work out with you how best to carry out Part 2 (e.g. a phone call, a face-to-face meeting and so on).
- Getting involved does not impact on the Heart Children Ireland services available to you.
- The aim of this project is to gather information in a range of flexible ways. It is not about addressing past issues nor is it a guarantee of future services.
- Dr. O’Neill does not respond to Facebook comments so contact her directly.
- Dr. O’Neill will compile a report, drawing together the key themes highlighted by members. The final report will be for the use of the CEO and the Board. While your ideas may be referred to directly or indirectly in the final report, your name will not appear.
Dr. Deirdre O’Neill, The Irish Psychology Service, 13 Upper Baggot Street, 2nd floor, Dublin 4.
085 2739772 firstname.lastname@example.org Please put “Have Your Say” in the subject line.